Meeting with Minister Commerce & Industry and Secretary Commerce
I met with the Minister Commerce & Industry Mr. Razzak Dawood, I also met with the Secretary Commerce Mr. Dagha. The agenda was related to Auto Indutsry and Pakistan Auto Show and the following some areas of discussion and decisions:
- Gave briefing on my visit to Germany, and how MOC can assist in gathering a good International presence at the event.
- They agreed to write letters and involve CCs in the relevant Countries to invite delegations from associations and try to attract Raw Material Providers, Machinery Makers, Technology Consultants and distributors of Auto Parts in their region as exhibitors.
- MOC Pavilion at the Event with representatives providing detailed information through out the three days. Information, registration and complain cell.
- Visits of Minister, secretary other policy makers related tk trade and investment will be present for meetings.
- Requested them to add a banner on the official MOC website to PAPS 2019 website Your support is requested to make this a roaring success. Mashood Khan